Your area of responsibility:
– Assembly/disassembly of machines and equipment.
– Adjustment and running-in of special machines, plants and tools
– Pre-assembly work on machine and plant components
– Performing service and inspection work
– Construction of smaller steel structures
– Completed vocational training in a metalworking profession
– Experience in plant, machine and tool construction
– Good knowledge in the areas of pneumatics and hydraulics
– Reliability and high quality/cost awareness
– Precise ability to work in a team
– High level of commitment, motivation and initiative
– English spoken and written
– Mobility, flexibility as well as high willingness to travel.